Monday, January 30, 2012

You Blue My Mind...

Hey beautiful people!!! I hope you had a great MONDAY!!! I guess I did. I was in the library studying for 3 hours, time went by so quickly. Well it was another chilly, but sunny day in GA, and I really wanted to wear a skirt, but it was tooo chilly outside, so that's a no no.... Maybe tomorrow!!!

 I was a little nervous when I started mixing the colors, but in the end I'm glad I did, because the colors looked real great with together. I always wanted to wear this scarf, isn't it cute?! I am so in love with with this vibrant blue blouse. :)



Cardigan: Cutesygirl. $14.99
Blouse: Thrift store. 4.39
Scarf: Gift. Priceless!!!


      

 Shoes: Marshalls. $5.00

       

Hair: Twists in the front ( Shea Moister Gel). Puff in the back.



BLOOPER!!! but I think it looks pretty!!! :)

What do you think about this outfit?
Does the colors look good together?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436468/broke-wanna-be-fashionista?claim=fzzbtn9pegu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. Supper cute loving the scarf x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much. Your blog is very nice btw.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Omg you are too cute! Love the FAB shoes too. Guess I need to hit up Marshall's more often :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl no problem i love looking at blogs and i follow good ones, so what ever your doing its great. And thanks girl your cute yourself missie. And yes girl look through the sales rack/area and you will find some shoe's who need a home :)

      Delete