Friday, January 6, 2012

New Years Hair Inspirations

Hello Beautiful people!!!! So I've been slacking when it comes to taking care of my hair. I haven't been trimming and dusting my ends and deep conditioning like I'm suppose to. My hair needs a LOT of TLC. So I decided to write down my hair regimen on my calender so I can remember when to wash my hair, trim my ends, and deep condition my hair.

All I want from my hair is to be healthy and strong... When it gets to that level, then I will worry about the length of my hair.

These are some of my hair ideas that I want to try out this year. They are creative and manageable; especially when your in college.






So have fun with your hair this year, and try out some new hair styles. 

And....
Remember to stay FABULOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment