Friday, January 13, 2012

Never Stop Praying!!!

Hello BEAUTIFUL people!!! I hope you had a wonderful week. This week was the beginning of school for a lot of college students and also the ending. One of my class mates could not finish school because one of her parents refused to pay for their tuition. What can you say to your friend when their in a situation like this, that will give them hope? Well I found this scripture and it really touched my heart, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.


When your faced with many problems and difficulties, just remember these 3 easy steps:

1.Be happy 
2.Never stop praying  
3.Give thanks

If you follow these steps, when ever you go through a situation, you will realize it unnecessary to feel scared, or anxious about any situation. Following these steps won't happen over night, it takes practice and commitment! I hope this helps these tips help you this semester.

Have a great weekend and....
stay FABULOUS!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment