Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last day of school!!

Hey beauties, I hope you had a great week so far. For some who are in high school you are still in school for us college folks we are done or almost done with our classes!!!! Woot woot!!!

Yes, God has been EXTREMELY merciful and gracious to me this year. He has never failed me yet!

So today I brought my momma to school with me. I only had one final to take. So she came with me for the ride. When I was done, a friend of mine that I help out at school messaged me and said they were having a little get together for all the people who volunteer for with the student government. I had no clue I was getting something. I thought I was just going to get some food!!!







Which was YUMMY!!!!


So my friend started calling out the names, and to my surprise I was the first one!!! I was elated. lol It was a simple  award but at least I got something for doing something I love, helping others. :)





(As you can see my outfit is simple but cute. You don't have to look a hot mess during your finals. Just look comfy and add a little bling or a pop of color.)

So I am finished, for now. I do have summer classes :/. But that's life, you just have to keep on going, until you reach your destination! 

Now that I am free for a while I will be updating my blog more often. I have a lot to share with you. I love you all and take care. Talk to you soon!!!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award!
    you look really pretty

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete