Here are some tips that will help you save some money and time, while shopping on Black Friday!!!
1. Check the ads
Your local Thanksgiving newspaper will be filled with coupons. Usually the newspaper is a dollar or a couple of cents more, either way it's not worth a lot of money. Scan through each coupon so you can save on clothes, electronics, gifts, home decor, and more. You can save up to 85% at some stores and if you shop before certain hours you can get special discounts.
2. Do your research.
Before you start to shop, make sure you do your research on the items you want to buy during Black Friday. Many Websites will post leaked Black Friday advertisements so you can get a sneak peek at the discounted goods retailers will be offering.
If you are planning on purchasing electronics (digital cameras, TVs, laptops, etc) on Black Friday, be sure to research the specific brand and model before you buy. That way you'll know if you're getting a great deal and a quality product. About.com is a site filled with buying advice on a wide variety of products from professionals who have the knowledge to help you make good decisions.
3.Have a plan
Now that you have the first two tasks out the way, its time to decide on a plan of attack for Black Friday.
- Who will be shopping with you?
- What time will you be heading out?
- What stores or malls do you want to go to?
- What stores should you go to first?
5. Make a Budget.
First, set a general budget you would like to stick to, then get specific. take the list you made and write how much you want to spend on presents next to each person's name. Next, set a personal budget for yourself. It will be hard but setting a budget for yourself will help you with self control and in the end you won't be broke.
- Do I want this just because it's on sale?
- Will I actually wear/use this item?
- Is this something I truly want?
- Will I need this item in the future?
last but not least...
6. Save you receipts!!!!
I know after I buy something around the holidays I always find something wrong with my item and then I have to return them. So saving your receipts is a plus while shopping. Maybe you found a cheaper item somewhere and you want to return your previous item you bought. If you don't have your receipts, you might go over the "return days" and can't get your money back. So don't be in a rush to throw away those annoying pieces of paper, because they will come in handy.
I help these Bargain Tips will help you out this Black Friday! What do you usually do when you shop during Black Friday? What stores do you usually shop at?
1. Remember to bring your coupons. You can organize them buy store or by the different types of items your purchasing ex. electronic coupons, clothes coupons, and home decor coupons.
2. You can always shop online, if you don't feel like waking up early in the morning to stand those annoying lines. Plus you can find cheaper items online as well.
3. Be polite to the salespeople during Black Friday. That day will be very hectic for them. Plus they might hook you up with some extra discounts/coupons!!!