Thursday, November 3, 2011

Introducing: ME!!

Hello everybody, welcome to my blog. I am very excited that I finally started on something I've been dreaming about for a while...

This site was created because I noticed when I looked at other blogs, I would see the prices these ladies would spend on clothes were ridiculous. In a country that can go down at any time because of money we need to realize it's okay to buy the $50 dollar pair of boots instead of the $250 pair. 

The one thing I can say is that people are thrifting now. Which is great. You can find the most timeless pieces in the right thrift store with some patience.

Also I would love to discuss what you would want to read about, and discover who you are and your sense of style. Maybe your style can influence someone. 

There are so much other things I would love to share, but you have to stay tuned for that...

I hope you enjoy my new creation and have a blessed day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment