Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Natural Hair of the Day

Hello Beauties!!! I have been struggling with my hair for a while and I wanted to do something simple, easy to manage and cute.  I had some Shea Moisture Curling Souffle that I hardly use and I decided to try it out. I started my hair around 11:00 p.m.. Which is a no no! Never start any braid outs or twist out that late.


Here are the results....


What I used:
Shea Moister Moisture Souffle
Eco Styler gel : Olive Oil
My oil mixture
Shea butter 
Water!!! (Water is my hair's best friend)




I wanted a wavy look in the front, so I decided to wet my hair completely. I used gel on my edges. I used an elastic band to hold my hair in place. When I do a puff twist out I do the twist while my hair is in a puff. I sectioned my hair and added a little of the Curling Souffle on each twist.  I tied down my hair with a silk scarf and on top of that I used another scarf to hold the first scarf, so it won't slide around. 

Next day...
My twist was still damp BUT my hair looked great. My hair was shinny and wavy. It looked real cute!
 Now that its completely dried my hair has a lot of body and it very moisturized!

At night....
I will tie my hair with the scarf and that's it. 

In the morning..
 I will spray a LITTLE water, fluff and go on my way to school. 

________________________________________________________________

Shea Moister Curling Souffle Review


Honestly at first I didn't like this product. I didn't know what to do with it.


As you can see it looks really runny. It looks like gel or jelly but feels like hmmm I'm not sure what it feels like. Maybe slimy but not gooey. I don't have a problem with how it feels, I can care less. My purpose for buying this product was for my hair not my hands. 


Because its a wet substance it will take long to dry. So try going under a hair dryer or start doing your hair early in the evening or afternoon. 

The results are worth you buying this product. I bought mine from Walgreen's. 

*If you have this product what do you think about it?
*If you decide to use this product, let me know what kinds of styles you decide to do and your opinion on the product.

You don't have to have natural hair to use this product. It works lovely on all types!


Have a great week and stay FABULOUS!!!



5 comments:

  1. nice. how long have you been natural? i used some of those products last summer, their very hydrating to the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.
    I have natural hair but it is such a pain to comb or do anything with it.
    could you suggest me products that will work with my hair?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, it makes me feel slightly sad though because I relaxed my hair after being relaxer free for two years!
    I love your blog by the way and you definitely have a new follower!
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That product looks like its the business...may have to try it...great look. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, your hair looks great.

    Btw how can I follow your blog?

    xoxo,

    D

    ReplyDelete