Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sun Shine Award!!!

Hello Beauties!! I hope you all are having a great summer so far. Happy JULY!!! I love this month because my birthday is July 17th!! WOOT WOOT

I also so love the weather, but this year Lord have mercy it's hot in the A. It's been over 100 degrees for 3 days!!! I refuse to go out side. So in dedication of the sun, I received the Sun Shine Award from http://crochetdyverse.blogspot.com!! (Check her out!!)




Sun Shine Award Rules:

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you!
  2. Answer the 10 questions on your favorite things.
  3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sun Shine Award and let them know they've been nominated.
Questions:
  1. Favorite animal: Dogs
  2. Favotite number: 7
  3. Favorite nonalcoholic drink: Lemonade from Chic- fil-a. I love the sweet and sour taste!
  4. Facebook or Twitter: Hmmm maybe Facebook, because i keep up with my family and close friends. Everyone doesn't have twitter....
  5. My passion: Helping people. I love seeing people happy and satisfied.
  6. Getting or Giving: Giving... duh!!
  7. Favorite day of the Week. Saturday!!
  8. Favorite flower: Lavender. They smell so good!
  9. Favorite food: I HAVE A LOT!!!! Well I have to say smh CHICKEN!!! I'm addicted... 
  10. Favorite Music: Neo-Soul


I NOMINATE ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and thanks for the nomination lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know more about you! Btw I love this song by Miguel :)

    ReplyDelete