Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Whats up with you Kami?

Hello beautiful people I hope your having a good week so far!!! 


Since I've been in college I....

  • Have been doing a lot of looking and listening and less talking. I don't like drama, so I try to stay as far away from it and its working.
  • Have been thinking of moving out my house. I need my space and freedom.
  • Don't want to have a boyfriend. Relationships are a lot of work, and I don't have time for that.
  • Decided to change my major to teaching. That's my passion and that's what I want to do. Sometimes you just have to do what you want to do, because it's your life.
  • Want to learn about different cultures, listen to new music and eat new foods. Hopefully I'll be able to eat sushi!!! I can't wait.
  • Need to have more fun. Yea they are are always saying when your done school you will have time to have fun. Ummm no you don't. After school, you have to do internships, and then find a job, then family... So there is no space for FUN, by yourself that is. 
Today's pictures:


 I twisted my hair in medium twist and then into bantu knots.
 Curly fro and bangs.

Stay Fabulous!!! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment