Thursday, December 22, 2011

e.l.f. Haul

Hello Beautiful people. Its almost CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you finished doing your shopping if not I guess you have to hit up those after Christmas sales.

In November I went to e.l.f. online because they were having a sale... I only shop online only if there's a sale going on or free shipping. I believe the sale was if you bought $20 worth of e.l.f. products you get 50 % off. So I went crazy. Everything I bought was for a $1.00 each!! :) e.l.f. products are very affordable and you can buy all your make up product on the site.






Here are a few thing that I bought and I really like!!

Nails





These nail polishes are my favorite!!! 
Pink: Passion Pink
Gold: Goddess
Black: Metal Madness

Face



I actually am happy I got these brushes. They apply make up real well.
Small: Eye crease brush
Medium: Blending crease brush
Large: Bronzing brush

Eyes


I just ran out of eyeliner so e.l.f. just saved me :)
Liquid eyeliner: black




 Pencil eyeliner: black



Pencil eye liner: white

Lips



Orange
Pink






Liquid

Pro:
1. If you are into saving your money and this is the place for you. All their product are cheap and easy on your wallet.
2. The brushes don't shed at all plus they are real soft for your face


Cons:
 1.The lips sticks are very cheap :( the orange one broke in half.
2. If you order your products during the holiday season or around a big sale it will take about 2 weeks to come.


So go and check them out they are always having sales around the holidays, I think it's worth it if you want to save some money. Plus there products will be cute gifts for your friends and family (ladies of course)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment